Serve warm, straight out of the oven, or store in an airtight container.
- 1 ½ cups dried chickpeas soaked overnight in cold water, or 2 (15oz) cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Ayala's Magic Spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Place chickpeas in a large pot with plenty of water – water should cover the chickpeas by a few inches. Bring to a boil, lower to a simmer, and cook until soft, about 60 minutes. Drain thoroughly. Skip this step if using canned chickpeas.
- Heat oven to 400 °F.
- Toss chickpeas with the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake until crisp and crunchy, 20-30 minutes.
In Same Category
- Cauliflower ‘Polenta’ With Roasted Root Vegetables
- Magic 10-Minute Farrotto With Roasted Veggies
- Feta and Collard Greens Stuffed Eggplants in Tomato and Red Lentil Sauce
- Deconstructed Tofu Lettuce Wraps with Vegan Green Goddess Dressing
- Magic Vegan Green Goddess Dressing
- Delicious 3-Minutes-3-Ingredients Vegan Broth
- Magical Ginger, Carrot, Sweet Potato and Miso Soup
- Vegan Sheet Pan Dinner
- Magic Roasted Butternut Squash on Toast
- Magic Sweet & Sour Vegetarian Meatless 'Meatballs'
- Magical, Easy Sofrito
- Easy Beet and Tahini Spread
- Chunky Vegetable & Barley Soup
- Falafel with a Healthy Twist
- Magic Cauliflower & Mushroom Tacos
- Glory Bowl Magic Dressing
- Golden Cauliflower and Cashew Soup
- Transformational Roasted Vegetables
- From the Community: Dennis Fulton's Magic Spice Seitan Loaf
- Magic Roasted Cauliflower
- Magic Spice Chickpeas
Perfectly Magical Vegan Polenta
Topped With Sizzling Mushrooms
- Magic Romesco Sauce
- Baked Orzo with Eggplant, Celery, Carrots and Cheese
- Roasted Broccoli, Magically Spiced
- Magic Popcorn
- One Pot Magic-Packed Pasta With Lotsa Veggies
- Kale Chips with Extra Magic
- Black Lentil, Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Roasted Potato/Sweet Potato Wedges