Delicious and super healthy! This is a side dish that you can make in minutes, and it can also be served as a healthy snack. Ayala's Magic Spice pairs beautifully with the broccoli and garlic.
- 1 bunch broccoli (~2 pounds), washed and cut into small florets
- 5-7 cloves garlic, whole or sliced
- 2-3 tablespoons Ayala's Magic Spice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- optional: sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli with all other ingredients. Spread in one layer in a large baking pan.
- Roast until edges turn crispy and start to caramelize (15-20 minutes).
In Same Category
- Vegan Sheet Pan Dinner
- Magic Roasted Butternut Squash on Toast
- Magic Sweet & Sour Vegetarian Meatless 'Meatballs'
- Magical, Easy Sofrito
- Easy Beet and Tahini Spread
- Chunky Vegetable & Barley Soup
- Falafel with a Healthy Twist
- Magic Cauliflower & Mushroom Tacos
- Glory Bowl Magic Dressing
- Golden Cauliflower and Cashew Soup
- Grilled Chicken with Magic Spice Rub
- Transformational Roasted Vegetables
- From the Community: Dennis Fulton's Magic Spice Seitan Loaf
- Magic Roasted Cauliflower
- Magic Spice Chickpeas
Perfectly Magical Vegan Polenta
Topped With Sizzling Mushrooms
- Magic Romesco Sauce
- Best, Easiest Salmon Rub Ever
- Baked Orzo with Eggplant, Celery, Carrots and Cheese
- Roasted Broccoli, Magically Spiced
- Magic Popcorn
- One Pot Magic-Packed Pasta With Lotsa Veggies
- Kale Chips with Extra Magic
- Black Lentil, Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Roasted Potato/Sweet Potato Wedges