Maybe it's true and everything tastes better in a bowl.
Or perhaps it's just a neat way to eat a little bit of everything vibrant and healthy in an Instagram ready package.
What's for sure: This dressing makes the meal-in-a-bowl truly glorious, ties everything together and gives it an extra nutritious boost.
To assemble a vegan bowl follow these simple principles: Choose a deep-rimmed bowl or container, at the bottom of it place a few tablespoons of a grain you like: quinoa, brown rice, farro etc. Top with two handfuls of bite sized greens: arugula, kale, spinach or lettuce. Add some baked or pan seared tofu in the middle. Surround the tofu with other favorite vegetables, such as carrots, avocado, beets or sprouts.
(Pre-prepare all these ingredients when you have time, and keep them in containers in the fridge; you can then assemble a meal within minutes, or pack if for lunch on busy days.)
Pour 2-3 tablespoons of the dressing on top and keep handy, you'll want to add extra
- 1/3 cup Dr. Ayala's Magic Spice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp tahini paste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Place Dr. Ayala's Magic Spice, orange juice, tamari or soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, garlic and tahini in a food processor or blender, and combine until blended.
- Add the olive oil in a steady stream and continue to process until you have a smooth dressing. Add some more orange juice or water if it needs to be thinned.
In Same Category
- Delicious 3-Minutes-3-Ingredients Vegan Broth
- Magical Ginger, Carrot, Sweet Potato and Miso Soup
- Vegan Sheet Pan Dinner
- Magic Roasted Butternut Squash on Toast
- Magic Sweet & Sour Vegetarian Meatless 'Meatballs'
- Magical, Easy Sofrito
- Easy Beet and Tahini Spread
- Chunky Vegetable & Barley Soup
- Falafel with a Healthy Twist
- Magic Cauliflower & Mushroom Tacos
- Glory Bowl Magic Dressing
- Golden Cauliflower and Cashew Soup
- Grilled Chicken with Magic Spice Rub
- Transformational Roasted Vegetables
- From the Community: Dennis Fulton's Magic Spice Seitan Loaf
- Magic Roasted Cauliflower
- Magic Spice Chickpeas
Perfectly Magical Vegan Polenta
Topped With Sizzling Mushrooms
- Magic Romesco Sauce
- Best, Easiest Salmon Rub Ever
- Baked Orzo with Eggplant, Celery, Carrots and Cheese
- Roasted Broccoli, Magically Spiced
- Magic Popcorn
- One Pot Magic-Packed Pasta With Lotsa Veggies
- Kale Chips with Extra Magic
- Black Lentil, Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Roasted Potato/Sweet Potato Wedges