We usually finish these as soon as they're out of the oven, but if you have leftover here's a trick: Put dry uncooked rice on the bottom of your airtight container then place the kale chips loosely on top.
- 1 bunch kale (any type)
- 2 tablespoons Ayala's Magic Spice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- Heat oven to 400
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees °F (175 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the thick stems from the kale leaves and tear into large pieces pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner.
- In a large bowl, toss kale with all other ingredients. Spread in one layer in a large baking pan.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve immediately, or store in airtight container (see trick for keeping crisp above).
In Same Category
- Magical, Easy Sofrito
- Easy Beet and Tahini Spread
- Chunky Vegetable & Barley Soup
- Falafel with a Healthy Twist
- Magic Cauliflower & Mushroom Tacos
- Glory Bowl Magic Dressing
- Baked Orzo with Eggplant, Celery, Carrots and Cheese
- Golden Cauliflower and Cashew Soup
- Grilled Chicken with Magic Spice Rub
- Transformational Roasted Vegetables
- From the Community: Dennis Fulton's Magic Spice Seitan Loaf
- Magic Roasted Cauliflower
- Magic Spice Chickpeas
Perfectly Magical Vegan Polenta
Topped With Sizzling Mushrooms
- Magic Romesco Sauce
- Best, Easiest Salmon Rub Ever
- Roasted Broccoli, Magically Spiced
- Magic Popcorn
One Pot Magic-Packed Pasta
With Lotsa Veggies
- Kale Chips with Extra Magic
- Black Lentil, Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Roasted Potato/Sweet Potato Wedges