Boost your salmon with an exciting and nutritious spice mix! You can bake or grill this dish. Delicious, healthy and refreshingly easy!
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil + extra for brushing grill or grill pan
- 3 tablespoons Dr. Ayala's Magic Spice
- A pinch of salt, or to taste
- 6 salmon fillets, skin and any pin bones removed
- Sesame seeds and/or an herb spring to garnish (optional)
Preheat grill or oven to medium heat (350°F).
Brush each salmon fillet with some olive oil, then rub each fillet with about 1 teaspoon of Dr. Ayala's Magic Spice and sprinkle with a small shake of salt.
Grill the salmon, flesh side down, until nicely charred, 4-5 minutes. Flip the salmon and cook another 4-5 minutes until medium done. If you like it well done cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
Serve immediately. Serves 6