Some say that to all you need is olive oil, salt, pepper and a 400 °F oven. But when you add Ayala's Magic Spice you'll transform your roasted veggies into a truly marvelous can't-stop-eating dish.
The Magic Spice flavors combine with the crispy caramelization and make this dish beautiful, super nutritious and extra delicious.
- 4 large carrots, peeled and cut to 2-inch chunks
- 3-4 zucchini cut into 2-inch chunks
- 4 potatoes (peeled or unpeeled) cut into 2-inch wedges
- 3 sweet potatoes (peeled or unpeeled) cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, halved and cut into thick slices
- 7 cloves of garlic, unpeeled
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Ayala's Magic Spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400 °F.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, coating the vegetables evenly with the oil and the spices.
- Spread on baking sheet so that veggies are in one layer (parchment paper optional).
- Roast 30-45 minutes, until the potatoes are soft and golden brown.
Serves 6-8 people
Enjoy! Dr. Ayala