Comfort food made healthy, and in no time. This dish is always a hit, and is a great recipe for both the health conscious and the fussiest of eaters. Kids, of course, love it.
- 4 large sweet potatoes or 8 potatoes, scrubbed clean, skin on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Ayala's Magic Spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400 °F
- Cut unpeeled potatoes lengthwise, then into quarters; depending on potato size cut each quarter into 2-4 long wedges.
- Toss potatoes with the oil and spices.
- Spread as one layer on baking sheet covered with parchment paper – you might need two baking sheets.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes, until the potatoes are tender inside, crisp on the outside and slightly caramelized.
Serves 6-8 as side dish.
More on the Magic Spice Effect of this recipe here