This will quickly become your favorite grilled chicken recipe: Full of flavor and nutrients from the Magic Spice rub, moist, and done in less than 20 minutes!
Not in the grilling kind of mood? You can use the broiler. Place a metal rack on top of baking sheet, lightly coat the rack with olive oil and arrange the chicken in an even layer. Broil the chicken for 10-12 minutes, turning halfway through.
Serve with a fresh salad, and you've got yourself a healthy meal in no time!
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Dr. Ayala's Magic Spice
- ⅓ teaspoon of salt or to taste
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- A few sprigs of parsley or thinly cut fresh chives or green onion to garnish (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a small bowl mix Dr. Ayala's Magic Spice with salt and olive oil.
- Rub mixture over both sides of the chicken.
- Grill the chicken until it is just cooked through, 4-7 minutes per side (depending on thickness).
In Same Category
- Magic Roasted Butternut Squash on Toast
- Magic Sweet & Sour Vegetarian Meatless 'Meatballs'
- Magical, Easy Sofrito
- Easy Beet and Tahini Spread
- Chunky Vegetable & Barley Soup
- Falafel with a Healthy Twist
- Magic Cauliflower & Mushroom Tacos
- Glory Bowl Magic Dressing
- Golden Cauliflower and Cashew Soup
- Grilled Chicken with Magic Spice Rub
- Transformational Roasted Vegetables
- From the Community: Dennis Fulton's Magic Spice Seitan Loaf
- Magic Roasted Cauliflower
- Magic Spice Chickpeas
Perfectly Magical Vegan Polenta
Topped With Sizzling Mushrooms
- Magic Romesco Sauce
- Best, Easiest Salmon Rub Ever
- Baked Orzo with Eggplant, Celery, Carrots and Cheese
- Roasted Broccoli, Magically Spiced
- Magic Popcorn
One Pot Magic-Packed Pasta
With Lotsa Veggies
- Kale Chips with Extra Magic
- Black Lentil, Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Roasted Potato/Sweet Potato Wedges