Boost your salmon with an exciting and nutritious spice mix! You can bake or grill this dish. Delicious, healthy and refreshingly easy!
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil + extra for brushing grill or grill pan
- 3 tablespoons Dr. Ayala's Magic Spice
- A pinch of salt, or to taste
- 6 salmon fillets, skin and any pin bones removed
- Sesame seeds and/or an herb spring to garnish (optional)
- Preheat grill or oven to medium heat (350°F).
- Brush each salmon fillet with some olive oil, then rub each fillet with about 1 teaspoon of Dr. Ayala's Magic Spice and sprinkle with a small shake of salt.
- Grill the salmon, flesh side down, until nicely charred, 4-5 minutes. Flip the salmon and cook another 4-5 minutes until medium done. If you like it well done cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
Serve immediately. Serves 6
In Same Category
- Magic Roasted Butternut Squash on Toast
- Magic Sweet & Sour Vegetarian Meatless 'Meatballs'
- Magical, Easy Sofrito
- Easy Beet and Tahini Spread
- Chunky Vegetable & Barley Soup
- Falafel with a Healthy Twist
- Magic Cauliflower & Mushroom Tacos
- Glory Bowl Magic Dressing
- Golden Cauliflower and Cashew Soup
- Grilled Chicken with Magic Spice Rub
- Transformational Roasted Vegetables
- From the Community: Dennis Fulton's Magic Spice Seitan Loaf
- Magic Roasted Cauliflower
- Magic Spice Chickpeas
Perfectly Magical Vegan Polenta
Topped With Sizzling Mushrooms
- Magic Romesco Sauce
- Best, Easiest Salmon Rub Ever
- Baked Orzo with Eggplant, Celery, Carrots and Cheese
- Roasted Broccoli, Magically Spiced
- Magic Popcorn
One Pot Magic-Packed Pasta
With Lotsa Veggies
- Kale Chips with Extra Magic
- Black Lentil, Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Roasted Potato/Sweet Potato Wedges